ESIC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Application for the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) initiated to recruit eligible individuals for various posts in the organization including that of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment drive through the official website of ESIC – https://www.esic.nic.in. ESIC is looking to fill over 3,800 vacancies through this drive, across various regions.
The candidates must noted that the registration process will commence on January 15, 2022 and the last date for submitting the online application form will be February 15, 2022.
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Stenographer|
|Salary||· Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer (₹25,000 to ₹81,100)
· Multi Tasking Staff (₹18,000 to ₹56,900)
|Application Date||15 January 2022 to 15 February 2022|
|Application Fee||₹500 (General / OBC / EWS) & ₹250 (Female / ST / SC / PwD / ESM)|
|Selection Process|| Written Examination
Skill Test (Only for the post of of Stenographer)
|Application Last Date||15 February 2022|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online; Important dates:
Registration Starts: January 15, 2022.
Registration Close: February 15, 2022.
UDC— 1. A degree of recognized University or Equivalent.(Pre + Mains Exam & Computer Skill Test)
- Working knowledge of computers including the use of official suits and databases.
STENO- 1. 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Steno Skill (Written Exam + Stenography Skill Test)
MTS— 1. Matriculation or equivalent pass for recognized board. (Pre + Mains Exam)
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit (Minimum & Maximum)|
|UDS||A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
Working knowledge of computers including use of office suites and databases.
|18 Years||27 Years|
|Stenographer||12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Skill Test Norms:
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)
|18 Years||25 Years|
|MTS||Matriculation (10th) or equivalent pass from recognized Board.||18 Years||27 Years|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online; Age Limit:
UDC & Steno—Between 18 to 27years on the date of closing date for recipient of applications.
MTS– Between 18 to 25years on the date of closing date for recipient of applications.
Scale of pay:
UDC & Steno—Pay level- 4 (25,500 to 81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission
MTS—pay level-1 (18,000 to 56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission
Official Website of ESIC Recruitment 2022: Click Here
Download UDC, MTS, & Steno Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF: Click Here
SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates n& Ex-Servicemen == Rs. 250/-
General, OBC and Other Categories == Rs. 500/-
- Upper Division Clerk: 1,735 vacancies
- Stenographer: 165 vacancies
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 1,947 vacancies
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- A hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink)
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 Online -Step by step process (অনলাইনে ESIC নিয়োগ 2022-এর জন্য কীভাবে আবেদন করবেন):
- GO to the official website and use step by step instruction https://www.esic.nic.in.
- Official Website: Click Here
- After that clickon the link “UDC, MTS, & Steno Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF” and Read Carefully.
- Download PDF: Click Here
- Next, click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill in all personal and other details carefully.
- Upload required documents and pay fees online.
- Check that all details are correct or not.
- Finally submit the online application form.
NOTE: All registration details and print a hard copy of the application form .
ESIC Region 2022-Wise Vacancies:
|Jammu & Kashmir||008||000||001|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||113||203||004|