E-Sharam card online apply 2021: Registration, portal login, official website | How to apply for an e- Sharam card online?
E-Sharam portal 2021; Online registration:
|Name of the Web Portal||E Shram Portal for NDUW|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Article category||E Shram Card Registration|
|Objectives||National Database of Unorganized Workers|
|E Shram Card Download mode||Online|
|Total Registered Shramik||37,00,914 count so far|
|eShram Helpline Toll-Free Number||14434 (Monday to Saturday between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)|
|official web portal||eshram.gov.in
Direct Link: Click Here
Registration document list for UAN-E Shramik cards
- Permanent Address
- Qualifications of the candidate
- Skills and Experiences
- Families Details
- Identifier for Aadhar
- A valid Aadhar Card and mobile number are required.
- Any Number of a Bank
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
Step by step process for registering E-Shram Card:
UAN eShram Card will be made available to those belonging to the unorganized sector, it is clear. As well as information on registering for the E Shram card on https://eshram.gov.in. Registration will be canceled or rejected if an applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements. You can do that by following these steps:
- Please go to https://eshram.gov.in to open the official web portal.
- Registration can be accessed by clicking the link.
- As soon as you click on the link, a new window will open.
- Now, you’ll see a new page with certain information you need to enter.
- Please fill out the registration form correctly.
- If you receive an OTP, wait until it appears on your mobile device.
- Continue to register after that.
- The message that the application has been successfully submitted should be saved.
E-Sharam portal 2021; Eligibility Criteria
- Worker age should be between 15-59 years
- The worker should not be an income taxpayer
- The worker should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
E Shram Card Fees/Charges
There are no fees required for the e-registration for the E-Shram cards. 0/- for registration of e-shram card for all Indians.
Status check for UAN Shrimik card online
Aadhaar number, active mobile number linked to Aadhaar and bank account details are being used to check the status of applicants who have applied online for an e-Shram Card. The eshram.gov.in portal will then verify all the details that you provide after e Shram Card Self Registration. The UAN number and the Sharmik Card will be issued based on the eligibility criteria and your verification. Please refer to this section for details about downloading the E Shram card and checking the registration status online.
- The web portal will have to be opened.
- Please enter your login information.
- You will be taken to your dashboard.
From there, if the application is approved, you will receive the link to download the E-Shram card in a short period.
It is possible that the status will not be approved, so you will have to reapply.
The status must still be in progress for you to proceed.
|E Shramik Assam||Get Here|
|E Shramik Chhattisgarh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Delhi||Get Here|
|E Shramik Goa||Get Here|
|E Shramik HP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Jharkhand||Get Here|
|E Shramik Kerala||Get Here|
|E Shramik Karnataka||Get Here|
|E Shramik MP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Maharashtra||Get Here|
|E Shramik Odisha||Get Here|
|E Shramik Punjab||Get Here|
|E Shramik Telangana||Get Here|
|E Shramik Tamilnadu||Get Here|
|E Shramik UP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|E Shramik West Bengal||Get Here|