Esanjeevani OPD App: Esanjeevani opd. in registration And log in, Registration Portal Process
E-Sanjeevani OPD Registration Portal link: The E-Sanjeevani OPD registration portal is now functional at esanjeevaniopd.in. Those who want to avail National Telecom Service of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Govt. can also download E Sanjeevani OPD App.
This service is one of its kind online OPD service offered by Indian citizens to their citizens. e-Sanjeevani OPD aims to provide healthcare services to patients at their homes and provides free, secure, and structured video-based clinical consultation between doctor and patient.
Feature of E-Sanjeevani OPD
- eSanjeevaniOPD – Stay Home OPD has been developed by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) in Mohali.
- The salient feature of this citizen-friendly web-based National Telecom Service (eSanjeevaniOPD) is a configurable online OPD service (number of daily slots, number of doctors and OPD/special clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit, etc.).
- E Sanjeevani Doctor is a doctor for the telemedicine system that is being deployed nationally in 155,000 health and wellness centers under the Ayushman Bharat scheme of the Government of India.
How To Registration on E-Sanjeevani OPD Portal online
There are 4 steps to do e Sanjeevani OPD registration on the online portal – registration and token generation, login, waiting room, and counseling. Now we will tell you about each of these 4 steps in detail:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of e Sanjeevani OPD https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Home.
- After that click on the “Patient Registration” link on the home page.
- On clicking the link, a new window will open asking for a mobile number for patient registration on the E-Sanjeevani OPD portal.
- The user enters his mobile number and clicks on the “Send OTP” button. The user then verifies his phone number. To open the E-Sanjeevani OPD Patient Registration Form.
- Applicants can fill in all the details correctly to fill patient registration form, request tokens for consultation, and upload health records (if any). Thereafter applicants will receive patient ID and token through SMS.
- Applicants can wait for SMS notification and then login by visiting the “Patient Login” tab present on the homepage of e Sanjeevani OPD portal as shown in step 2 above or directly at https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Login Click
- Then E Sanjeevani OPD Patient login page will be shown below where applicants can log in using patient id.
- On entering mobile number or patient ID along with the token number, click on the “Login” button to successfully login as a patient.
How to Download e Sanjeevani OPD App from Google Play Store
Here is the direct link to download E-sanjeevani opd. app from google play store for all android users – Click
The official e-Sanjeevani OPD mobile app download page on the google play store will open as shown below:-
On clicking the “Install” button, the E-Sanjeevani OPD app will automatically start downloading on the applicants’ smartphones. Follow the same procedure for e Sanjeevani OPD registration as it was done on the portal.
Esanjeevani app Download For PC/Laptop (Window/Mac)
If You want to download and use the Gleeden app for PC and laptop for Windows 7/10 Mac. Then you can follow the steps.
- Firstly, Download & install the Bluestack.
- After installing, Open the Bluestack and Sign in with your Gmail.
- Now, Open Playstore from Bluestack.
- Search the e-sanjeevani app download and install it on your PC/Laptop.
How to Registration on Esanjeevani App
To Esanjeevani opd. in registration user can follow the below step.
- First of all, the User verifies his/her mobile no. using OTP.
- And Fill up the Patient Registration Form.
- Now eSanjeevaniOPD assigns a Patient ID