SHRESTHA 2022 Admit Card Official (OUT): Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas (SHRESTHA) have released a notification for the Admit Card 2022 which is released today 23rd April 2022. Download Official Notice link in detail given below. How to download admit card -step by step in detail given below;
Release of Admit Card for National Entrance Test for Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas (SHRESTHA-NETS)-2022. Download admit card (Link) -in detail below;
SHRESTHA 2022 Admit Card OVERVIEW:
|Scholarship Test Name||Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas 2022 (SHRESTHA)|
|Who can apply||Class 9 and Class 11|
|Admit Card||23.04.2022 (Released)|
Generally, National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the National Entrance Test for Scheme for Residential Education for Students in High Schools in Targeted Areas (SHRESHTA-NETS)-2022 on 07 May 2022 in pen & paper mode from 02:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M.
The Candidates can download their Admit Cards for the said Examination from the NTA website https://shreshta.nta.nic.in/ using their Application Number and Date of Birth -in detail below;
Download SHRESHTA 2022 Admit Card:
How to download SHRESHTA 2022 Admit Card –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the Official Website: Click Here
- Secondly, click on “Download Admit Card for SHRESHTA-2022”
- (Or, the direct link to download admit card –in detail below)
- Thirdly, enter your application number and DOB
- Fourthly, submit it
- At last, you can show admit card
- Then, check it and download the SHRESHTA Admit Card 2022
Read More (in detail): SHRESTHA 2022 Application Date (Extended) | NETS Public Notice -conducted by NTA
SHRESHTA 2022 Exam Pattern (in detail):
What is the exam pattern of SHRESHTA 2022 -in detail below;
|Subject (in detail)||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness/ Knowledge||25||100|
Candidates are advised to note the following (in detail):
- Basically, Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- After that, Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Generally, candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made thereon.
- After that, issue of Admit Card, however, will not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
- At last, candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card and keep it in good condition for future reference.
Benefits And Features Of SHRESHTA (In detail):
- Firstly, Shrestha Yojana will be launched by the Central Government on 6 December 2021.
- Secondly, Through this scheme quality residential education will be provided to the meritorious students of Scheduled Castes.
- Thirdly, This education will be provided to them through private schools.
- Fourthly, Through SHRESTHA Yojana, along with the social and economic upliftment of scheduled caste students, their overall development will be possible.
- Then, Apart from this, this scheme will enable the students to make a better future for them.
- After that, Through this scheme, the drop out rate of students of class 9th to 12th can also be controlled.
- Then, Different areas will be selected to get the benefit of the best scheme.
- At last, After selection, the benefit of the scheme will be provided to the scheduled caste students living in these areas