National Digital Health Mission Scheme 2021: Today Introduce by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi
National Digital Health Mission Scheme 2021: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is set to launch a major project next week. Through this, every Indian will get a unique health identity card. To this end, Modi will launch the ‘Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission’ on September 26. Health Minister Mansukh Mandvya said this today.
Unique Health ID will have a complete health record of a person. According to official sources, the unique ID that will be available will be created with the help of an Aadhaar card and human mobile number. The main objective of PhDHM is to further improve the health system in India. This can be a one-stop solution for healthcare needs. This will make it easier to reach out to healthcare providers and increase their effectiveness.
National Digital Health Mission Apply Online:
- Health Id
- Personal Health care record
- Digi doctor
- Health facility registry
Documents required for national digital health mission
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Residential certificate
- Health reports
What is a Unique Health ID?
Unique Health ID is a 14-digit ‘randomly’ generated number. It can be used to keep a record of a person’s health. An aadhaar card is not required to create it, only a unique ID can be created with the help of a phone number. Why can’t Aadhaar be used as a unique health ID? In response, the ministry has already stated that Aadhaar needs to be linked only in places where there is talk of direct transfer of benefits. It cannot be used anywhere else.
Direct Link to apply: Click Here
Digital Health Mission:
Prior to the Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission, the scheme was formerly known as the ‘National Digital Health Mission’ (NDHM). The Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission is being conducted as a pilot project. The Prime Minister’s Digital Health Mission is currently being operated as a pilot project.
Data is already being collected in the Union Territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, and Daman and Diu, Ladakh, Lakshadweep and Pondicherry. If you open an NDHM site right now, you will see the option to create a health ID. But now that facility is only available for the states mentioned.
How to apply for the scheme?
If a citizen wants to apply for the scheme, follow the following steps-
- First, the citizen should visit the official website of the National digital health mission at ndhm.gov.in
- On the homepage, go to the “download NDHM Id app” link. Click on the link. You can also download it from the Google play store.
- After opening the app, click on the registration form page that is displayed on your screen.
- Enter your mobile number and OTP will be generated. Enter the OTP and your name.
- Fill in all the required information regarding your date of birth, gender, name, father’s name, and more.
- After filling in the information click on submit.
- The app and website are coming soon in UT and other states.