CLRI Recruitment 2022 Notification: CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute has released a notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant Gr III (1&2). CLRI invites ONLINE applications from enthusiastic, talented professionals, with proven professional skills & achievements and zeal for innovative technical support in Research & Development activities to fill the following posts of Technical Assistants.
Starting date of application for CLRI is 21 May 2022. And the last date of application 20 June 2022. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these CLRI posts –in detail below.
CLRI Recruitment 2022 OVERVIEW:
|Job Title||CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Starting date of application||25.05.2022|
|Last date of application||20.06.2022|
|Salary||35,400 – Rs 1,12,400/-|
What are the eligibility criteria for the vacancy of CLRI –in detail below;
The applicant must be a citizen of India
What is the age limit for the vacancy of CLRI –in detail below;
The maximum age limit is 28 Years
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of CLRI –in detail below;
B.SC and Diploma candidates can apply for these posts. For more details about CLRI educational qualification please check the Official Notification in detail below.
What is the salary amount for the vacancy of CLRI –in detail below;
Pay Level- 6 (Rs.35,400 – Rs 1,12,400
What is the application fee for the vacancy of CLRI –in detail below;
Candidates belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay application fee of Rs 100/- through SBI Collect by ONLINE / SBI Branch.
Apply for the recruitment of CLRI:
How to apply for the recruitment of CLRI 2022 –in detail below;
Firstly, go to the Official Website: Link
Secondly, click on “Recruitment of Technical Assistant”
Thirdly, click on “New Registration”
Fourthly, enter your Registration ID & Password
After that, click on “Login”
Then, fill up the application form
After that, scan & upload all the documents
Then, pay the application fee
At last, submit it.
Then, take a printout of the Application form for future referrence
- Printout of Online Application form duly SIGNED BY THE CANDIDATE.
- Printed copy of e-receipt/challan for the application fee of Rs.100/- (wherever applicable).
- Colour photograph pasted on the Application Form and signed across. (Please retain two copies of the same photograph to be produced later)
- photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate (Self Attested)
- photocopies of all educational qualification(s) certificate(s) and all marksheets thereof (Semester wise/Year wise) (Self Attested)
- photocopies of experience certificate(s), if any.(Self Attested)
- Self Attested photocopy of caste/community/disability /weaker section certificate, if applicable.
- In case of widow/divorced women/judicially separated women or Ex-servicemen, the relevant certificate to be attached. i) No objection certificate (NOC)
Important Dates & Links for CLRI Recruitment 2022:
Last date of application for CLRI: Link
Official Website of CLRI: Link
Online Application Link for CLRI: Link
Official Notification: Download Here