BIGYANI KANYA MEDHA BRITTI Scholarship 2022 (WB): Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship amount given by JBNSTS (JAGADIS BOSE NATIONAL SCIENCE TALENT SEARCH) is exponentially good who and want to complete their higher education.
বিজ্ঞানী কন্যা মেধা বৃত্তি স্কলারশিপ 2022:
To support the girl child’s education and give wings to her ambitions the official authorities of the West Bengal Government initiated this scholarship scheme. Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship scheme is rewarded to the girls who belong to financially weaker families to support them for higher studies.
Here we provide, Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship Ammount, Last Date, Documents, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Scholarship Overview, How to apply for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2022? of Senior Talent Search & Junior Talent Search Scholarship 2022, FAQ’s.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship scheme is a step towards the education of girl child after finishing her 10+2 from a well-reputed board of West Bengal state.
|Authorized organization name||West Bengal Government|
|Scholarship Name||Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship scheme 2022|
|Eligibility||(SC/ST/OBC) category students (girl students)|
|Last date to Apply||31st August 2022|
|Selection Process||Eligibility, Written Test, Interview.|
|Official Website URL||https://jbnsts.ac.in/|
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship amount 2022:
Last Date to Apply: 31st August 2022
Scholarship Amount: Rs. 2000 per month for 5 Years/Duration of Your Course
Application Form Status: Download Link
- The selected students will receive Rs 2000 monthly for 5 years until the completion of the Master’s degree.
- Students will receive an amount of Rs 2000 annually for stationary expenses in addition to the monthly expenses given above.
- Along with all these facilities, the girls will get some support for their projects and research works. They will also get some opportunities to attend seminars related to their work.
Documents For Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti 2022:
- Required documents for submission of Bigyani Kanya Scholarship Application 2022:_
- Final attended examination clearance certificate
- Address/Residential proof
- Caste certificate
- Date of Birth/Bonafide certificate.
- Income certificate
- Present institute/college term fee receipt.
- Latest passport size photograph
- Frontpage copy of Bank passbook
Important (Tentative) Dates for Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti 2022 :
Tentative dates for JBNSTS scholarship, as follows:-
Last Date to apply: 31st August 2022.
Download PDF Link: Click Here
How to apply for BIGYANI KANYA MEDHA BRITTI Scholarship 2022 Application Form (Online):
- Firstly, Go to the Official Website of JBNSTS
- JBNSTS Official Website: Click Here to Apply
- Then, needs to initiate a registration fee of INR 100/- online or through e-challan.
- **(If online is not comfortable, you can even download the application form and fill out all the details, and can post it to the address- 1300 Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata- 700107, West Bengal.)
- Next, upload a passport-size photograph and signature only in JPEG format.
- Also, upload the class 12th mark sheet and the proof of admission (maximum file size should be 1MB each).
- ** Important: Read instructions before filling the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship 2021 Application Form.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Selection Process of Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti 2022:
- First Round: – Written Test
- Second Round: – Selection (Qualified Members Will Appear)
- Third Round: – Scientific Creativity
- Final Round: – Third Phase of Selection & Result (Seen on the Official Website of (JBNSTS) [INTERVIEW]
BIGYANI KANYA MEDHA BRITTI 2022 Scholarship OVERVIEW:-
|SENIOR TALENT SEARCH TEST (STST) & BIGYANI KANYA MEDHA BRITTI|
|1.||Students who have passed 10 + 2 examinations in science category in 2021 and are aspiring to study basic sciences (Hons.) subjects as acceptable under the scope of DST – INSPIRE, GOI; / medicine/engineering in West Bengal are eligible.|
|2.||Those who have passed H.S. or equivalent examination in science category before 2021 are not eligible to apply.|
|3.||Pass course and Diploma course students are not eligible to apply.|
|4.||Final selection of scholar is subject to submission (in the month of September, 2021) of their proof of admission in the 1st year UG (science(Hons.) / engineering / medicine) course in any institute of West Bengal.|
|JUNIOR TALENT SEARCH TEST (JTST)|
|1.||Students who have passed 10th standard examination in 2021 with minimum 75% marks / equivalent C.G.P.A. (in aggregate) and currently studying in class XI in science stream (with at least 3 subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science) in any school in West Bengal are eligible to apply.|
|2.||Those who have passed 10th standard examination before 2021 are not eligible to apply|
The eligibility for the Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti 2022 are as follows:
- Indian National Girl from West Bengal who has passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in the year of application.
- The Girl must have passed the 12th class in 2022 from any Board and studying Basic Science/ Medicine/ Engineering in any institute of West Bengal.
- Only girls who have enrolled in some undergraduate program after the 12th class can apply for this scholarship.
- Diploma course students are not eligible, only degree courses students should apply.
- The income of the student parents of Scheduled Castes should not be more than the caste of the Scheduled Castes, the combined salary income of the parents of the students should not exceed Rs. 2,00,000 / – per year in the previous year.
What should I do if I would like to vary my Program?
You have to write down an application indicating your new program of study to the diplomacy Division. they’re going to evaluate your request and if accepted they will re-issue a replacement Admission Letter and do other necessary formalities, then intimate you about the same.
Can I apply albeit my Certificate of Recognition isn’t yet ready?
No, the appliance may only be submitted once the validation/recognition procedure has been completed. the appliance portal would require information that’s only available from your issued Certificate of Recognition.
What is the eligibility to use this scholarship program?
You are eligible to use to Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship as long as you are a female candidate and West Bengal, resident.
What shall I do if I want to vary my scholarship program?
You have to write down an informative letter indicating your new study program to the diplomacy Division, West Bengal. They will evaluate your request, and if accepted, they will re-issue a replacement Admission Letter and do other necessary formalities, then intimate you about the same.
Can I apply if my Certificate of Recognition isn’t yet ready?
No, the application will only be submitted once the validation/recognition procedure has been completed. The appliance portal would require information that’s only available from your issued Certificate of Recognition.
What is to be done after submitting the online Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship application?
After locking and forwarding the appliance online to the Institute, you ought to take a print out of the application form (this would accompany a barcode), sign it and submit it at the Institute with requisite documents.
What if I forgot my Password or the Applicant ID?
You can recover your so-called applicant ID/password by clicking “Registered Students: Retrieve Your Password. They will send you a code to reset your password to your registered mobile number.