Government of West Bengal Bardhoka Bhata/Old Age Pension Scheme 2021 – Status, Application Form, Eligibility criteria
Bardhoka Bhata Scheme apply 2021: The West Bengal government provides a monthly pension to the senior citizens of West Bengal. This pension scheme is known as the “Bardhoka Bhata” or the old-age social welfare pension scheme. This pension scheme is applicable to all senior citizens irrespective of their caste.
The Old age pension scheme is a part of the Social Welfare Pension by the Department of Women. child Development and Social Welfare of the West Bengal Government.
- He/she must be above the age of 60. (55 in case of physically and mentally handicapped person)
- The person should have no relation who can maintain him or her.
- The income of that person should not exceed Rs.1,000 per month.
- The person should be a resident of West Bengal for more than 10 years.
Download Application Form: Click Here
How to apply – Bardhoka Bhata / Pension Scheme:
- The District Magistrate of the concerned District and shall be submitted to the Block Development Officer or the Executive Officer of the Panchayat Samity in case of the applicant residing in the rural areas under a Panchayat Samity.
- District Magistrate of the concerned District and Shall be submitted to the Sub-Divisional Officer in case of the applicant residing in Municipal / Notified areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Name of Scheme Old Age Pension Scheme (Bardhoka Bhata) Launched by Government of West Bengal Launched Date 2010 Beneficiaries Senior Citizens of West Bengal Official Website https://wbswpension.gov.in/
- Aadhar Card (self attested)
- Voter ID card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Nomination Form