Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Defence, Government of India, Army Air Defence Centre has released a notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). 12th class passed candidates can apply for the Indian Army posts.
Selected candidates will remain on probation for a period of two years from recruitment. The last date of application Up to 45 days from the publication of recruitment notification.
Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Job Title||Indian Army LDC Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Salary||19900 – 63200/-|
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of Indian Army –in detail below;
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University
- Should pass typing test with minimum speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer
- (corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
What is the age limit for the vacancy of the Indian Army –in detail below;
18 to 25 years
What is the salary amount for the vacancy of Indian Army –in detail below;
Scale of pay (as per 7th CPC) Level -2, Rs, 19900 – 63200/-
What is the selection procedure for the vacancy of Indian Army –in detail below;
Selection will be made on the basis of
Competitive written examination
Typing test of qualifying nature.
Written exam will consist of multiple choice questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning. Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awarness for a duration of two hours for General candidates and two hours and twenty minutes for visuality handicapped candidates only.
Candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for typing test. Typing test will be carried out on computer in English or Hindi as per the preference made by the candidate in the application.
Read More : WB Group -D & Group -C New Requirement 2022
What are the documents required for the vacancy of Indian Army LDC –in detail below;
- Proof of Birth (Class X pass certificate from a recognized University or Board)
- 12th Pass Certificate from any recognized Board/ Council/ University
- Caste Certificate
- Valid Nativity Certificate issued by the ADM or Tehsildar
- Character Certificate
- No Objection Certificate
- Army Discharge Certificate (For Ex-Servicemen candidates only)
- One Self-addressed envelope duly affixed with postal stamp of Rs25/- in which call letters for written test will be issued intimating the dates of the examination, if candidate is found eligible in all respect.
- Two passport size photographs self-attested all the font, one photo to be pasted in the application form and another to be pasted on the call letter to be issued.
- Aadhaar Card & PAN Card
Apply for the recruitment of Army Air Defence:
How to apply for the recruitment of LDC at Army Air Defence Centre –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- (Or, the direct link to download the application form –in detail below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the application form with the application form
- At last, send it with proper address
“The Commandant, Army AD Centre, Ganjam (Odisha) PIN -761052”
Important Dates & Links for Army Air Defence Recruitment:
Last date of application: Up to 45 days from the publication of recruitment notification
Official Website: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download