AICTE PG Scholarship 2021: Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits
AICTE PG Scholarship 2021-22: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is providing scholarships to the GATE/GPAT qualified students. In this article, we will share with all of you the details about the new AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2021 which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the organization.
Online proposals are invited from #AICTE approved institutions/students of #AICTE approved inst./courses (within AICTE approved course wise intake) for AY 2O2l-22 for disbursement of PG #Scholarship via DBT mode to eligible admitted students in 2O2l-22.
— AICTE (@AICTE_INDIA) October 9, 2021
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE AICTE SAKSHAM PG SCHOLARSHIP 2021?
- candidate should have a valid GATE/ GPAT score at the time of admission.
- applying candidate must be admitted as a full-time scholar.
- The candidate should be admitted to AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments.
- Candidates admitted in AICTE approved programs viz. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture, and Master of Pharmacy programs.
- Candidates who have done short-term courses cannot apply to this program.
- Apart from this, qualified students under OBC (Creamy Layer) category are also not eligible for this. Candidates of reserved categories will have to attest to their documents.
- Documents in support of SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / Divyang certificate have to be verified by the head of the institute or by a gazetted officer.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE AICTE SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP 2021-22?
- GATE/GPAT scorecard
- Bank passbook
- Aadhaar card (Students from J&K, Meghalaya, and Assam are exempted)
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate, not more than a year old (only for OBC candidates)
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scholarship||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|in Language||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Launched by||AICTE PG|
|Major Benefit||Providing 12400 rupees|
|Scholarship Objective||Provide Scholarship to students|
|Scholarship under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scholarship/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/01/2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|AICTE PG Scholarship 2021||Official Website|
Procedure to Apply Online AICTE PG Scholarship Online Registration Process 2021-22
- Visit the Official Website of the AICTE PG Scholarship Portal i.e. www.aicte-india.org.
- On the Homepage, click on the ‘PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) section.
- The system will redirect the candidates to the AICTE PG scholarship scheme page.
- They can now click on the ‘Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)‘ option.
- The application form page will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should click on the tab ‘Click here to proceed to the GATE/GAP scholarship student ID verification tab’ at the bottom of the page.
- candidates should complete the AICTE scholarship login by providing their student ID and institute permanent ID. They should enter these details and click on ‘validate’.